Pressure Equipment Boiler Tube Tubing
Unequalled Pressure Equipment Boiler Tube stock!!! Supplier, stockist & distributor of Pressure Equipment Boiler Tube in India, Pressure Equipment Boiler Tube with inspection certificate, Buy Pressure Equipment Boiler Tube at best price & immidiate delivery, We also stock Seamless Mechanical Tube, Round Tube, Square Tubing, Coil Tubing, Instrumentation Tube, Condenser Tube, Heat-Exchanger Tube, specialty Heater Tube
We understand you are looking for Pressure Equipment Boiler Tube, we are distributor dealer of Pressure Equipment Boiler Tube since 1975. Offer unbeatable prices incorporating large discounts against a range of Pressure Equipment Boiler Tube
Distributor & dealer of USA/ UK manufacturers, Dealer price of High Quality Pressure Equipment Boiler Tube – Call: +91-22-4343 1313 Send Mail: email@example.com
Reliable Pipes & Tubes Ltd. is PED approved manufacturer & Govt. of India recognized Export House and an ISO 9001 : 2008, 18001:2007, 14001:2004 accredited company. We are Distributor & dealer of Pressure Equipment Boiler Tube Pipe/ tubing.
» Click here to Check Boiler Tube price list
Pressure Equipment Boiler Tube
Boiler Tube,High Pressure Boiler Tube,Stainless Steel Boiler Tube
BS EN 12952 Water-tube boilers standards
BS EN 12952 replaces BS 1113:1999 and applies to water-tube boilers with volumes in excess of two litres for the generation of steam, and/or hot water at an allowable pressure greater than 0,5 bar and with a temperature in excess of 110 °C as well as auxiliary installations (other plant equipment).
- The water-tube boiler including all the pressure parts from the feed water inlet (including the inlet valve) up to and including the steam and/or hot water outlet (including the outlet valve or, if there is no valve, the first circumferential weld or flange downsteam of the outlet header). All superheaters, reheaters, economizers, the associated safety accessories and interconnecting tubing that are heated by means of the gases of combustion and are not capable of isolation from the main system by interposing shut-off valves. Additionally, the tubing that is connected to the boiler involved in services such as draining, venting, desuper-heating, etc., up to and including the first isolating valve in the tubing line downstream of the boiler. Reheaters which are heated by the flue gas or independently fired, and are separately provided with their safety accessories including all control and safety systems.
- Isolatable superheaters, reheaters, economizers and related interconnecting tubing
- The heat supply or firing system
- The means of preparing and feeding the fuel to the boiler including the control systems
- The means of providing the boiler with feedwater including the control system
- The pressure expansion vessels and tanks of hot water generating plant.
Other plant equipment:
- The boiler supporting structural steelwork, the thermal insulation and/or brickwork and the casing
- The means of providing the boiler with air including the forced draught fans and air pre-heaters which are heated by the gases of combustion
- The facilities for moving flue gases through the boiler up to the stack inlet, including the induced draught fans and the air pollution reducing equipment located in the flue gas removal path
- All other equipment necessary for the operation of the boiler plant.
It does NOT apply to the following types of boiler plant:
- boilers other than stationary boilers
- shell type boilers including electrical boilers
- nuclear primary circuits, the failure of which can cause an emission of radioactivity.